- Specially trained doctors, physicians and nurses
- Regular and short notice home visits made for acute problems
- Timely treatments for symptom management and relief
- 24 hours / 7 days a week support availability for patients and their relatives
- Treatment plans are constantly adapted to the current clinical state and agreed with the general practitioner / family doctor
- Nursing services are kept informed treatment plan modifications
- Natural therapies are integrated in the treatment
- Networking among all stakeholders supporting the patient, and if interested, we can contact volunteer hospice services
Services are part of the public – and on request private – health services. There are no additional costs.
SAPV assistance can be prescribed by general practitioners, family doctors and specialists in private practice. In urgent cases, hospital doctors can also prescribe SAPV services for a period of 7 days.